Monday, November 13, 2006

Keyword Avalanche Review

Here is my Keyword Avalanche Review:


I started my "online business" in January of 2006, primarily focusing on making money with Google AdSense. My monthly income started pretty slow, by March I was making a whopping $20 per month across about 10 different websites. That all changed in June of this year, when I discovered
Keyword Avalanche. My Adsense income increased from $20-$30 per month to a little over $40 per day, thanks to Keyword Avalanche. I know there are a ton of people who make a whole lot more but the amount continues to increase and my short term goal is $100 per day. The strategy that really started the increase in income for me is Tim G's Article Marketing method. You can listen to a free 50 minute interview withTim, where he discusses the strategy here.

If you have any questions about
Keyword Avalanche, please feel free to ask. The site is closed to new members at the moment, but you can get put on a waiting list and join as soon as the doors reopen. I cannot recommend Keyword Avalanche highly enough.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home